Friday, January 21, 2011

Starting Off...

Ok, just starting off here... this blog is about Canucks, hockey, and life in general from the perspective of a teenage girl. (No, I'm not boy crazy, yes, I am Canuck crazy!!) I figure this is a rather good time to start a Nucks blog, seeing as they're having a franchise season in their 40th year of existence. The Canucks have never won the Stanley Cup, but I'm hoping that will change quite soon. (Say, maybe around June??) And with the roster filled with superstars like the Sedin twins, Kesler, Burrows, and Luongo in net, it's not too much to hope!! (I hope.) The fans in this city are pretty crazy about this hockey team. (For us it's pretty much Cup or bust. Expectations a little high?) But I know for sure that nobody would be calling Team 1040 to complain that Luongo didn't show for his 3 Stars nomination after the Cup-clinching game. Face it, this city would go bonkers. I would go bonkers!! (If I hadn't already from died from a heart attack while watching the playoffs.) Anyways, this Cup talk may be just crazy talk. I don't wanna get my hopes up too high!! Welcome to Canucks Life and I'm crossing my fingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment