Sunday, January 30, 2011

5 Guys in the NHL Whom I Strongly Dislike

Most guys in the NHL are quite nice. I don't have a problem with them. But some guys just really... There's three things I hate. Ego, ego, and ego. Here are, in no particular order, 5 guys whom I strongly dislike.

Alex Ovechkin: Firstly, he's good. Secondly, he knows it. Thirdly, he shows it. I mean seriously, the hot stick routine?? He deserves to be taken down a peg or two. Are we en route to another playoff choke? Team Russia failure perhaps?

Dustin Byfuglien: Firstly, he's good. Secondly, he knows it. Thirdly, he's good against the Canucks. Plus he taunts the fans. My only comfort is that he's good down in Atlanta, where nobody's ever heard of hockey and they have to resort to mascot imprisonment gimmicks to get fans to come to the games. Take that, Dustin ByFUGLYien!! (How does that make "Bufflin" anyway?)

Patrick Kane: If there was a movie title that summed up this guy's life it would be Dumb and Dumber. The best quote I read recently was, "Some hockey players wear their hearts on their sleeves. Patrick Kane wears his IQ on his chest." What I'm trying to say here is, Kane is dumb. And he thinks he's hot. And he's ugly. And I strongly dislike him.

Anze Kopitar: Look at him. Look at him!! The guy's a fricken rapist!! Or maybe just a member of the Russian mafia. Oh wait, he's not Russian, he's Slovenian. Hey, who cares about that teeny country anyway? Anyways, just one look at this guy scares the crap out of me. Or, as I like to call him, Anze Kopitard.

Ilya Kovalchuk: I can't even explain how much I hate this guy. He (and the NHL) made such a big, fat, hairy deal about this whole retarded free agent thing. He goes the the NJ Devils which fills up pretty much all of their cap space for the next 20 years. Then he goes and plays like crap. What a jerk.

Well, there you are. Here's a few with honourable mention:

Tim Thomas
Ryan Miller
Henrik Zetterberg
Pavel Datsyuk
Antti Niemi
Phil Kessel
Vesa Toskala
Tomas Holmstrom
Anybody on the Detroit Red Wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment