Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hockey Hottie of the Week

                                                                   

Today's Hockey Hottie of the Week is... one of these two guys!! Okay, so you've probably narrowed it down to the one on the right, am I right? Now, you're on the edge of your seat in suspense for me to tell you who it is!! Hehehe. Okay, I'll tell you. It's Patrik Berglund of the St. Louis Blues (heck, I can't do all Canucks) and I couldn't crop that retard TJ Oshie's face out of the picture with out sacrificing some of Patty's beautiful face, too. Oooh, now that that's done, I think next week I'm gonna do someone who was at the ASG. I saw some hotties yesterday at the Skills Comp. By the way, Daniel ended up winning the accuracy shooting competition, while Henrik and Kesler were out of luck. Team Staal cleaned up. Anyways, that's today's HHOTW. Tune in next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment