Saturday, January 29, 2011

ASG and other random ponderings

Okay, so I'm really disappointed there's no Hockey night in Canada tonight, even if I'd just be watching Toronto suck balls as their fans threw waffles on the ice for another week in a row. Seriously, they're on HNIC every freaking week. I hate it. But whatever, I still need my weekly hockey fix as my parents haven't listened to my pleadings for Sportsnet and/or TSN.

The All-Star Game will still be fun to watch though. I know, everyone disses it because it's not a real game, but you know, it's more like, for fun. Guys can try crazy stuff and if it fails, nobody rips them. They'll just laugh and it's a funny memory. Skills comp should be pretty sweet too. There's always lotsa laughs there. If there was a category for passing, the Sedins would be money on that one. Too bad. Btw: Sedins are on opposite teams for the first time ever, and there was a little bitta trash-talk... :o!! GASP!! The guys on Team 1040 think that the Sedins will be absolutely useless without each other, but I don't know about that. Sure they won't be as good without one another, but how could such good players be useless when separated? The only disadvantage will be that eerie twin telepathy will be missing. Although, who knows, they might still be able to use it and send trash-talking messages to each other. Hey Henrik, you're going down! Hey Daniel, you're talking to the defending league MVP here! Hah. Should be interesting, I'd love to see them get into a fight or hit each other, but in the interview on NHL.com, Henrik said he didn't want to hurt Daniel. Aww, he's so nice!

Anyways, just a reminder about HHOTW, the second ever Hockey Hottie of the Week award will be announced tomorrow!! I will give away no hints!!

No comments:

Post a Comment