Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hockey Hotties!!!

Ok, so we all know that hockey is full of hot guys. (Back in the 80's though... mullets anyone?) That's no surprise. I mean, what's not hot about playing on ice? But since I'm a teenage girl... I might just appreciate it a little more than most people. So I'm going to start a weekly thing. (Yeah that's right. A thing.) Every week I'm going to select a Hockey Hottie of the Week. On Sunday, because I have no school and then I have enough time to post it. And on Monday, you can look at it and not be depressed!! (Well, maybe that's too much to hope for Monday. Maybe, it can just bring a spark of joy into your heart?) And yes, I KNOW, no one follows this blog yet. I think I'm probably the only one who's ever seen it, but hey, if you're out there in cyberspace reading this, give me a shout, kay? (It would make my day.) And maybe, just maybe, some fans from Facebook will come check this out. Welcome, and hope you appreciate the sexy hotness of hockey players!!

No comments:

Post a Comment