Saturday, February 26, 2011

Who's the Hottest Canuck?

The Canucks are probably one of the hot teams in the NHL. No, I'm not talking about winning games or scoring goals. It's all about looks, looks, looks. Maybe I'm biased, but there are a couple reaaal cuties. So, in alphabetical order, I'll recap the goodest lookers on the Vancouver Canucks.


1. Alexandre Burrows
Not the hottest Vancouver Canuck, to be sure, but hey, he's not bad looking.

2. Alexander Edler
Man I love this guy. Great hair, great sense of style, interesting personality. Look at those skinnies! Eddie!!!
    

3. Christian Ehrhoff.
Again, he's not the hottest guy on the roster, but I like him. He doesn't really get noticed for his looks, but his current haircut is a heck of a lot better than when he was on the Sharks. Just Google it. 

4. Kevin Bieksa.
Okay, love Bieksa. LOVE HIM. I have a friend who thinks he's ugly and looks like a "troll," but I just think he's the best.

5. Mason Raymond. 
Just looking at that face makes me go, "Awwww!" He's just so cute though. Like, he seems kinda shy and awkward. Just watch him dancing! He doesn't have any idea what to do, and it's adorable. 

6. Ryan Kesler.
'Nuff said. 


7. Sergei Shirokov.
He's only last because his name starts with S. Make no mistake: this Russian's a keeper. Look at that smile, it's always on his face! (His haircut has gotten a heck of a lot better since he was in Russia, though. Thank goodness for that!)




Well, there you have it. The hottest Canucks players in alphabetical order. In my opinion, of course. My apologies if I've left your favourite sexy Nuck off the list, or added someone who you think is the ugliest guy ever. Now, without further ado, go back and check out those pictures again. Yum yum!!


No comments:

Post a Comment