Saturday, February 26, 2011

This Blog Is Slightly Less Than Famous

Nobody has ever commented on a single post I've made. Seriously, I think I'm the only one who's ever seen this blog. So, why am I keeping it up, you ask? (Oh wait, you're not reading this. And if you are, THANK YOU!!)

The reason I'm keeping this up is mostly because I like blogging. I like feeling like I'm kinda like a reporter, keeping the fanbase updated with the latest Canucks news. But the other reason is in the blind hope that somehow, someday, someone will come to this blog and be interested. And read the previous posts. And comment on my articles. So, while this blog is slightly less than famous, someday, it will be.

You just wait. (Oh nevermind, you're not even there in the first place. But if you are, you are a valued reader. And probably my only one!!)

I shall be famous!! And in the meantime, shall keep up this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment