Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cody Hodgson Re-Recalled, Ballard and Hamhuis Back

YES! Three Canucks will make returns tonight, Ballard and Hamhuis from injury, and Cody Hodgson from the Moose. He has a three-game audition as the fourth-line centre, and if he plays well during those three games, the job is his. If not, Gillis will go out and make a trade before the deadline.

I hope CoHo is the guy, please, please, please!! I really like him. I do. He's not hot, although he is a good hockey player. I don't know, something about him just... makes me like him. I guess he's cute, in a nerdy sort of way. Or nerdy in a cute sort of way. Whichever. I like Cody Hodgson.

Suddenly, Tanev is back to being the only rookie on defence again. It seems so long since he got called up, mainly because every time he was about to be sent back down, another guy got injured. But you would think that whichever defenceman comes back next, he's going down. It's not a long-term fit for this season, but this kid's gonna be good. He's gonna be good.

Here's to a great game tonight against MTL!! Go Canucks Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment