Saturday, February 26, 2011

Don't Trade Mason Raymond, I'm Begging You

So, the trade deadline is in a couple of days and Gillis still hasn't made a move yet. Fans are calling for a fourth-line grinder type guy, and Mason Raymond, who only has 10 goals in 51 games this season, seems like the guy to go. But I'm telling you, this guy scored 25 goals last season! He has shown that he is able to get it done and put the puck in the net. He has great speed, and if he'd only go to the net, he'd surely have a lot more goals on the season. Mix in a little confidence, and you've got a pretty good Mason Raymond.

Mike Gillis, are you there? Please, please, don't trade away MayRay. First of all, he's adorable. Secondly, I love him. And thirdly, he has shown that he can put the puck in the net. I love this whole team! I don't want anyone to go...

But if it has to be done to win a Stanley Cup...

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment